A workplan will be very useful at this stage. This toolkit includes a pre-prepared workplan that includes all the steps included in these guidelines. Each part of the process has a suggested person in charge. The duration of each stage is roughly as follows:
- Training the data collection team will take 1 – 2 days depending on their experience and capacity.
- The length of time needed for data collection will depend on your sample size and the number of clients served by your programme each day. At a minimum, we suggest a one week data collection period.
- Data entry will depend on the sample size and questionnaire length, but generally a data entry clerk can enter 200-300 questionnaires per day. A further day should be planned to ‘clean’ the dataset.
- The toolkit comes supplied with analysis tools which will make the an
alysis of the wealth level of clients quick and easy.
- The final stage is to interpret the results and disseminate findings, which should be given plenty of time and attention.